Sunday, September 18, 2016

About Me

Hi! This is Madhumitha here from Norway. I'm currently a young teenager who has recently finished her Diploma in Bharatanatyam, after learning it for about 7 years, as the disciple of Ms. Prianka Sebastian. It so happens that I have a passion for writing and an interest for dancing, so I thought, why not mix them up and blend them together? And the answer I got was... a Bharatanatyam Blog!

While learning an art, one faces many internal and external struggles, which especially becomes true when someone is taking exams in that subject or is performing in front of a large audience. Having been there myself, I wondered, why not ease the burden of other fellow Bharatanatyam dancers by lending them a helping hand, by writing information related to different aspects of Bharatanatyam and by posting videos of adavus, mudras, hastas and other important movements.

And well, here it is... I hope you enjoy reading it and learn something new! 😀😉

(P.S: Feel free to leave back structured criticism in the comments below, if there's anything that you think needs improving on. I'm always glad to find a way to do better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment